Building a New Home? Let Martino HVAC Design and Install the HVAC System
Heating and cooling a home can account for more than half of a home’s energy consumption each year. When building a new home, it’s important to work with a reputable heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) installation company that will properly design and install your heating and cooling system to help you save money and increase comfort all year long.
At Martino HVAC, we take pride in ensuring that the HVAC system we design and install will keep everyone in the home comfortable all year long, regardless of the temperature and conditions outside. What sets us apart is that we do every stage of the design and installation.
- Calculate heat loss and heat gain for the home and properly size the ductwork needed.
- Sheet metal experts manufacture all ductwork in-house to ensure that the work meets our high expectations.
- Licensed installers expertly install the HVAC system, ensuring it’s done properly and we never take shortcuts.
- All connection points are taped and sealed to prevent air loss and help increase overall comfort.
- We only use the highest-quality HVAC systems including our Martino AirGuard filter box that gives you the flexibility to choose the air filter that’s right for your needs.
Your home’s heating, cooling, and indoor air quality systems play a big part in your comfort and can have a significant effect on your monthly energy bills. If your building a new home, make sure you partner with the right HVAC company to ensure that your heating and cooling system is properly designed and installed.
Contact us today to learn how we can help with your new home build. We’re always happy to sit down and answer any questions you may have.
Martino HVAC serves the GTA along with Durham, Halton, Peel, York, and Quinte & Kawartha regions. We’ve provided reliable heating and cooling installation for over 30 years and are proud of our accomplishments and commitment to our customers’ satisfaction.