NOTICE REGARDING SERVICE/SALES TO All Customers:
Martino’s management team continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely. While the number of cases grows globally, the Public Health Agency of Canada maintains that, as of March 16, 2020, the virus and health and safety risks associated with it have become increasingly serious, reaching a pandemic level.
Under the circumstances, we are providing only those services/sales calls deemed necessary, and as directed by you, our customer.
In order to continue to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all our workers, we have required them to maintain good personal hygiene and follow all directives put in place by local health authorities.
In visiting your home, though, we require all customers to immediately advise and confirm that the following conditions apply to your household:
- You are over the age of eighteen (18) years of age, also having authority to authorize the service and/or work being requested of Martino Contractors’ Ltd., today
- You or anyone in your home has not contracted the COVID-19 virus, is not under observation or investigation of having COVID-19 and are not exhibiting any symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus (fever, cough, difficulty breathing or pneumonia in both lungs)
- You and anyone in your home have not completed any foreign travel (including to the United States) in the past fourteen (14) days
- You will maintain a six (6) foot social-distance from the Martino Contractors’ service technician or sales representative during their visit and refrain from all physical contact
- You will follow all direction from the Martino Contactors’ service technician or sales representative during their visit to ensure their health and safety
By signing below, you acknowledge that you understand the above and will adhere to those conditions, throughout the Martino Contractors’ service technician’s service visit or sales call. You also accept all risks associated with the COVID-19 virus, in inviting the Martino Contractors’ service technician or sales representative into your home.
If, for any reason, you have any concerns regarding the health and safety of your household flowing from this service visit or sales call, you may cancel at anytime.
However, you also agree, by signing below, if any servicing call is in progress, same will be immediately abandoned by the Martino Contractors’ service technician, as directed by you, which may also render the HVAC unit to be inoperable. Unfortunately, under said circumstances, any work in progress will be charged to you, if applicable, as per the applicable standard terms of service.
Adherence to these terms is a condition of our service provided, today, and is essential to maintain the health and safety of our employees, in addition to assisting in the maintenance of same for all customers of Martino Contractors Ltd.. We thank you for your continued trust and business during these very concerning times.
Please sign the acknowledgment below, prior to our service technician or sales representative entering your home. An unsigned copy will then be provided to you by the service technician or sales representative.
Martino Contractors Ltd. Per: Mike Martino; President