Warranty Registration with Martino
It’s vital to your home comfort that you register your HVAC systems for any applicable warranties that are available as soon as possible. This will ensure that, at least for a period of time, you will avoid any surprise repairs or parts replacements that can be incredibly expensive. Ensure you submit your warranty registration as soon as you can to take full advantage of the protection it offers.
Martino HVAC understands what an investment your home comfort systems are and that you need to ensure they receive the best quality care.
When you purchase and install your HVAC through Martino, you’re eligible for the following extended parts/system warranties:
- Tarion Warranty: New homeowners have 2 years labour and 5 year parts coverage on their entire heating system in addition to their manufacturers basic warranties.
Air Conditioners purchased through the builder are also covered for 1 year labour along with the basic manufacturers parts warranty under Tarion.
- Goodman and Napoleon Furnaces and Air Conditioners:
- Airmax Air Handlers:
- Only come with the standard Tarion 2 year parts and labour coverage
- Comfort Air or Martino Air Horizontal A/C’s:
- 5 years compressor warranty, 1 year parts and labour warranty
Martino HVAC plans may be purchased at any time after your labour warranties expire to ensure complete peace of mind – and warranty registration is easy!
Simply fill out the warranty registration form online to get started in ensuring your home comfort investments are covered and will function properly for years to come.
Stay on top of unit efficiency and extend your HVAC’s lifespan with proper maintenance and system repairs whenever they arise.