Up to 96% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Durable 110-volt silicon nitride igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board
Outstanding Limited Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.