Keep Your Feet Toasty And Money In Your Pocket With Radiant In-Floor Heating
It’s hard to get out of bed in the morning. It’s even harder in the winter when you leave the confines of your warm bed and suddenly find yourself walking on the stone-cold floor. Start your mornings right by installing radiant in-floor heating. Not only will it increase your comfort, it can help keep some money in your pocket!
There are many advantages to installing radiant in-floor heating, both for comfort and energy efficiency:
- The whole floor becomes warm and there are no cold spots – you’ll be warm and toasty no matter where you are in the room.
- You can avoid installing additional ductwork or radiators if you just need a little extra heat. This saves times and money!
- Heat will be distributed in your home without circulating dust, hair, debris and other pollutants, helping to reduce allergic reactions.
- Heated floors can transport energy far better than air; you can turn down the thermostat and let your floors keep your warm.
- You are able to pick and choose which floors to heat at any given time. While living rooms and bedrooms are used frequently, lower-traffic rooms, like a guestroom, can be turned on only when needed. This creates a more efficient approach to heating your home.
- Radiant in-floor heating is considered a luxury amenity, meaning that if you are looking to sell your house in the future, you could ask for a higher selling price.
Martino HVAC has been providing reliable heating, ventilation and air conditioning service to our customers in the GTA and Quinte Regions for over 30 years. We provide our customers with a variety of premium products to match their home comfort needs and budgets.
Get in touch with us today to book an appointment to upgrade your home with luxurious heated floors!
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on our promotions and HVAC tips!